GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOUR HOUSING ASSOCIATION
You get closer to your core business and gain insight into fundamental areas of the housing association’s everyday life – among other things, the efficiency targets (the baseline model), which are included and ready for use from day one. All analyses are made on the same data foundation, because the data are store in one single place.
- Finance: Here, you can analyse a given estate for a given period with a focus on the balance sheet and key figures.
- Rental: Here, you can analyse vacancies and moves, respectively, in relation to, e.g., housing type, estate and date.
- Waiting list: Here, you can analyse offers per member and perform a waiting list analysis based on, for example, housing type and estate.
- Operations: Here, you can analyse planned operations and maintenance within a given period. At the same time, you can analyse outstanding items by activity and sphere. Also, consumption by estate and month, respectively.
- Controlling: HHere, you get the opportunity to compare key figures across the estates – particularly with reference to efficiency improvements within various areas. While the finance function focuses on the individual estate, this controlling function provides access to analyses across estates/areas.
- Reports: Here, you can prepare reports yourself based on the numbers available in the underlying SQL database and EG Housing.
Note: HousingBI will be continuously developed with more analyses, which it will be possible to purchase in additional packages – e.g. an additional package for analysis of inspection and rehousing.